× Search

Work Permit Applications


After completing the attached work permit application and obtaining the required signatures (parent/guardian, employer's supervisor), students may request work permits from the boundary high school's counseling or career centers

During the summer, students may contact the summer school high school principals for their official work permits. 

Student Support Services no longer issues student work permits. 


»  Work permit application




Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2024 by Ventura Unified School District
Back To Top