× Search

Contact Us


Classified Human Resources

255 W. Stanley Avenue, #100
Ventura, California 93001
805.641.5000 x1170

Andrea Crouch

Belen Gonzalez
Human Resources Supervisor

Rita Montejano
Human Resources Technician

Jackie Lopez
Human Resources Specialist

Alexandria Willoughby
Human Resources Specialist

Reina Murillo
Human Resources Analyst





Name or Address Change Form

Use this form to change your Address, Telephone or Name.
Name changes will only be accepted with a copy of your new Social Security Card and Driver's License.

Child Care Request

If you need childcare for an event, please complete this form to initiate the process.

Transfer Request Form

This is the form you will use to put a transfer request on file with our office to be considered for any openings in a specific classification. To request a transfer to a specific position that is currently vacant, click here.

Reinstatement Request

If you are a former VUSD employee who wishes to be reinstated to your previous classification, you must use this form to submit your request.

Working Out of Class Form

A unit member who is assigned duties not a part of his/her classification and which are of a higher level of responsibility for a period of at least one (1) full shift in the higher classification will have his/her salary adjusted as oulined in Article 18 of the VESPA/VUSD contract.

Separation Notice Form

Whenever an employee desires to separate from his/her employment with the District, he/she shall complete a separation form and return it to Classified Human Resources. The separation form shall indicate the last day in paid status and the reasons for the separation.

Professional Growth Application Form

Please see VUSD Staff Information Page, Professional Growth for more information

Limited Term Assignment Form

If as an administrator, you need temporary extra help, or a substitute to temporarily fill a vacancy, complete this form and submit it to Classified Human Resources.

Work Year Calendar

If you are an employee who works less than 12 months and works more or less than 180 days per year, you will need to complete a work calendar each year (a blank calendar will be sent to you in May of each year). Additionally, if you desire to work Summer School, and your calendar overlaps with the Summer School schedule, you will need to adjust your current calendar so the days do not overlap, and submit a revised calendar along with your Summer School application.




Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2024 by Ventura Unified School District
Back To Top